Still Dazed @ oor vambar's !!!!!

4:24 PM / Posted by cutefreaky /

Me and my lil world of me alone has been .. in a very confused state analyzing ANDHAR balti in my last post.... but well..... i guess the curse continues... lol...

After taking off for a couple of dayzzz...today I went back to office. I heard a whole bunch of Mr. Curio Questions from all my collegues. Looks like I have projected a picture of home--> office--> home --> office and my disapp for a couple of days made all of them forget their work and wonder where I had disappd to ;-)...indha makkal thirundhavey maatangala.. I thought only desi's behave like this..(my office has lots of desi's) but then my surprises grew with chinky's being curious about my disapp.... one whole bunch of people congradulated me.. making 'mIss SLeeepy' all the more wonder what the hell was wrong with all of them or is it something about me!@#$!%$#@~T%$# Onnum puriyala.. and to add more fire to the gas burning right next to me ( my team mate), I found out that there had been a rumor that I either quit job or got some job..... man..where the hell do they get all these news from @!#%@!%$#^ "VENDHA PUNNULA VELAI PAAICHUM SAMOOGAM".......endru thirunthum indha maanida piravi.. eppo dhaan indha vambu adikkum pudhi pogumo??? Kadavuley..... me... all the more confused about the whole hoooooo's and wooooo's and then it took some time for me to figure things out and then "SIM" the gas stove next to me and went back to work.. My Inbox was overflowing... my brain was STACK OVERFLOW with the happening of the day...

From next time, if i ever take off for a day am going to send out email to all employees in the office : " REQ for leave due to my friend's blog innauguration ceremony".....lol

well.....last but not the least (warning : kids below 18 kindly skip this part).... I thought of posting this pic with absolutely no connection to my post except that we share the common platform - windows illai... stop working people - the common platform am referring to is "rumor in office"..When I first got this pic as a fwd from one of my friend, I was not able to understand the pic @ first.....well it is a funny pic....the expressive mind behind the DESIGNER of this pic is amazing. While writing my blog i read a post by vinesh,about a sensitive issue in his

  • JUICe for SOUL
  • . I think any "taboo" is always of high secretive interests to people and the designer has exploited this to his advantage....



    tata
    sukku

    22 comments:

    Comment by awakeningcoma on 10:11 PM

    hi sukku vry unkindof u (abt previous reply) taking rumour as subject sukku ,"todays rumour tommorrows reality".so beware.

    Comment by cutefreaky on 11:25 PM

    hey awakening coma.... enna nee historical biology theriyadha?? kurangil irundhu pirandavan manithan.. chill out.. all in the game... lol...

    abt rumors: nc ie.no comments

    tata
    sukku

    Comment by awakeningcoma on 12:01 AM

    hey sukku cretin a rumour and makin it talk of the location u belong is really tough ,try out.

    c,ya
    ac

    Comment by ~phobiac~ on 1:12 AM

    oru rumour machina pathiye
    rumour kelambugirathe... ! (aachiriyakuri)

    Comment by Prakash on 4:40 AM

    Hi
    why dont u think that they are just care about u too much thats why they are worried about u when ur off few days....although it rarely happens...

    abouth the picture...no comment...

    anyway Hope u had a good time ( off days)
    Prakash

    Comment by Adaengappa !! on 6:03 AM

    It Happens..Verum vaaila mella ethavathu venumla...esp in places where gossips are unabated !!
    Take it on your stride..Get gonig..Cheers !!

    Comment by cutefreaky on 9:33 AM

    @ GV : ada paavi...unnoda mookan pannadhukku nee en kaala inga vaarariya??

    -----------------------------------
    @ awakening coma: alrdy hav enuf rumors ..dont wana try anythign new
    -----------------------------------
    @ prakash : yeaaaa..they really care.........i know how much.. !@$!@$@!$@$@ ROTFL
    -----------------------------------
    @ adengappa : nimadiya thoongalaaamnu office vandha... romba lollu pannitaaanga..lol
    tata
    sukku

    Comment by narayanan on 3:33 PM

    machi,
    i suppose you should anticipate all these things at your workplace especially if you are returning after a good gap.

    either they are genuinely concerned or have too much vetti time to let their curiousity take over.

    I thought only desi's behave like this

    You have'nt seen vellakaris having this cross-cubicle conferences. i think it is much worse. nee nariya kathukkanum'lave raasa :D (imagine VIP annachi saying this).

    PS: office ponoma, samatha thoonginoma, OC-la sapda edhavadhu vechurundha round kattinoma'nu illama. office'la poyi vatta mejai maanaada nadathareenga >:) ;-).

    potruvaar potrattum, thootruvaar thootrattum..be yourself and sleep cosily at office (sambalathukku ozhunga velai seyya vendama ;-) )

    -narayanan

    Comment by cutefreaky on 4:56 PM

    @ narayanan... looks like you are regular here...

    am not hurt or going to change myself cos they gossip.. am just myself.. but well I used to think it is only certain society people who are involved into gossips and I did not expect this kind of behaviour from Highly EDUCATED working class people.. well... not all our assumptions have to be true...what say??

    tata
    sukku

    Comment by narayanan on 2:57 AM

    but well I used to think it is only certain society people who are involved into gossips and I did not expect this kind of behaviour from Highly EDUCATED working class people.

    well did you hear the story about 2 Sydney based secretaries being sacked? in case u dint, Google for 'sydney secretaries sacked' and read the first two articles. neenga anubhavichadhellam sappa matter :D.

    loda loda'nu pesitte irukkara makkala poyi 8x8 cubicle'la potta samatha fingers on ur lips pottutu ukkandhuruppangala enna :P level of education is quite immaterial here.

    looks like you are regular here

    yeah for the past 1-2 weeks. jus hopping around blogs.

    Comment by Gnana Kirukan on 5:43 AM

    that's one helluva pic :))..

    Awesome Sukku!

    Comment by Gnana Kirukan on 5:44 AM

    "I was not able to understand the pic @ first...."

    Yeah I believe that :))

    Comment by Jagan on 5:47 AM

    enna ma ..rombha dejected ah blogs writings ? hope things change for better :-)

    BTW , nalla picture ..:-)

    Comment by cutefreaky on 6:23 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Comment by BB on 9:21 AM

    Ooor wambars will always be there...no matter what...according to em...its their break from those mundane office activities...may be a perk...but adellam paaatha mudiyaadhu...enjoy the ettention and have some fun with it...may be tell em you got engaged and see how they react...!

    btw nice pic...unga aaapicela eduthatada!;)

    Comment by Jeevan on 9:36 AM

    This Photo is good example of rumor. nice writen about rumor.

    Comment by cutefreaky on 9:40 AM

    @ BB RAO: heheeheee.. i did enjoy the attention....lookd like they all missed me.. :-) ( too much hopes...lol)...

    engagedaaa??? chancey illainu they all know.. am the one who shows least interest with such topics .. usually i move away from the LADIES talk crowd.. ( u knw me well..appuram enna comment indha mathiri...)
    photo: enga officela indha maathri kutty konjam kashtam... so no such nice movies to watch ;-)

    tata
    sukku

    Comment by cutefreaky on 9:41 AM

    @ jeevan : wrote a real life incident :-)

    tata
    sukku

    Comment by cutefreaky on 11:15 AM

    sukhanya said...
    @ narayanan... will chk that out
    -----------------------------------
    @ arjuna ..unmaiya sonna namba maatengarangappa.. enna ulagam da saaami...

    BTW.. i said only at first.. ;-) least i dont deny that i do understnd nw...and I dont have any reason to ACT innocent... (am not trying to impress any guy thru my blog saying that am a NAK-nalla aathu kuzhanthai....lol...)
    -----------------------------------
    @ jagan.... well not dejected.. just pissed off with people having this attitude..this is smthing which bothers me ..anytime..

    pic.... i knew u wud like it :-)
    tata
    sukku

    Comment by expertdabbler on 7:21 PM

    Nalla photography.. sema lighting...good composition hehe :D

    rumors nerya irukkuna nerya time irukku nu artham..

    neraya velai kudutha seriya poodum

    Comment by Peelamedu_bulls on 1:24 AM

    Guess people miss you a lot in your office.
    Athanai pethukitte kadan vaangi vachirukeengala ammani ?

    Comment by Vinesh on 4:56 AM

    "..and the designer has exploited this to his advantage...."

    Were you referring to me? :-(

    Post a Comment