Nalam vaazha en vaazhuthukkal...

7:48 PM / Posted by cutefreaky /

En priyamanavaley... Nee pallaandu vaazha en vaazhthukkal...

"onru mudhal padhimoonru varai unnudan kazhitha naatkal anaithum inimai..
eppodu ninaithu paarthalum naam seidha kurumbugal anaithum pudumai..."

THis post is dedicated to my best friend in life. The last time I saw her must have been almost 4 or 5 yrs ago. Circumstances and ego problems of elders were causes that prevented us from keeping in touch. When I met her last she took me by surprise saying that she always remembers how everyday she used to be scared to enter her kitchen when she is alone at home and how she used to eat as soon as I went home.I also told her that I used to remem her bday but never bothered to wish for which she felt bad that I didn't. Though she is younger to me by six months, I have always been her baby-sitter...lol...... The day she told me this, I cried that night all alone and felt I really missed her.

Sept 16 is her bday and it has always been great with all the bday parties and celebrations in her house. I used to feel she was damn lucky to have such wonderful cake parties for all her bdays. SHe is indeed a friend for life and a wonderfully sweet thing happened to me in my life, someone who shared the BEST days of my childhood.

Little will she knw that the anonymous caller who wishes her every year on her bday was me :-) [called your home number during the last one hr of this wonderful day and was disappointed that no one picked the call]

My dear sweet heart... WIsh you many many more happy returns of this wonderful day. May that LORD bless you with whatever you wish for in your life.



Take care and I really miss you..

tata
sukku

9 comments:

Comment by expertdabbler on 8:05 PM

that was sweet.
but an unusually serious and senti post from sukku

Comment by narayanan on 9:42 PM

aaahhh, sentiment'a puzhinjuttiye ma :(((

serious'a ponnunga dhaan ippadi ellam feel panreenga. pasanga avalo ellam feel panni paathadhe illa.

Comment by Peelamedu_bulls on 10:56 PM

Nalla friends !!

Comment by Jagan on 3:36 AM

didnt meet due to elders ego ? unnum puriyala ..

Comment by Vinesh on 4:51 AM

Very touching post Sukku! :'-)

But girl-girl meet panna enna thadai-nnu puriyalaye :-(

Comment by Vinesh on 4:59 AM

BTW, the enzoiiii thing swirling around the cursor was fun at first, but a little irritating now when I try to read your post! Must it remain? :-(

Comment by Jeevan on 6:59 AM

What a Friendship! nenga erandu parum sara yen vaztukal.

Comment by cutefreaky on 8:14 AM

@ Pk : summa oru changekku dhaan machi..alrdy bak on track
-----------------------------------
@ narayanan : I know guys who are senti and have seen guys cry :-)
In fact if they dont, smthing is wrong with them. "crying" is an emotion.. which shld be experienced by all.... not good to suppress things within urself.. (im not sure i wud want to see a guy cry though ...)
-----------------------------------
@ Peela : thank you. am sure we are good friends
-----------------------------------
@ jags : yea.. elders Misunderstanding n dnt want the kids to play together kinda.. ego... stupid thing.. but not frm my parents side.. ;-)So I did manage to sneak to her place to meet her.. but didnt work out with busy school schedule
----------------------------------
@ vinesh : this has nothign to do with girl or boy.. just stupid ego problem.
Abt enzoi.. i know it is irritating but i dont know which part of template i modified for it. am not sure how to remove it.. sorry.. leave ur cursor rht had corner of your screen to browse ...
-------------------------------
@ jeevan : life has taken different turns and we are totally into diff professional backgrounds. am not sure we will be able to meet in that grounds too.. well.. will def keep track of her and her improvements in life.. waiting to hear her marriage news... wana tease her real badly n make her blush...
tata
sukku

Comment by abhinav suresh on 6:11 AM

decent mix of everything that was.... cheers! y does that enzzzooii thing keep swirling around... makes u go dizzy...

Post a Comment