Manathavippu

11:09 PM / Posted by cutefreaky /

Getting into the blog world helped me in one time when I felt really lonely. It brought to me a whole new world of friends. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. from different parts of the world. Some of the new acquitances helped me in getting to know a lot of other old lost contacts too :-)

I really enjoy and wait for updates in some of the bloggers blogs. This is not to race anybody else and to post a comment but just cos I really enjoy their blogs..One such blog is murali's . The first time when I read his blog I misread Manapathippu as Manathavippu...but I really feel Manathavippu makes more sense. His voice is really amazing. Their is some magic in SPB's voice. This guy tries to bring in that magical effect. He sings malayalam songs too. Though I dont understand the language, Im one of the admirer of that nasal lingo (jus the lingo??? ;-))....In some songs he brings in the effects of Yesudas and in some it is SPB. I was amazed to learn the guy's interest in music without a formal education in music.

This post is specially dedicated to his magical voice : Murali every time we hear your voice.. it is not just a Manapathippu ( not just a memory note we make).. but it is a Manathavippu (some stirred up emotions) which only magical voices and music can bring on any individual.

tata
sukku

8 comments:

Comment by Vinesh on 3:06 AM

I agree!
Fabulous singer!
:-)

Comment by Adaengappa !! on 4:02 AM

Beyond doubt..He is one of the talented singers around in the blogosphere !

Sukku:Can you put his URL so that others can access him..(pro'ly ellorukum murali's blog therinjurukum :-))

Comment by Anand on 7:28 AM

100 % right... murali a real genious...:)

Comment by cutefreaky on 11:07 AM

In the right side -- I GO TO.. lists his blog as Muraliyin Ethavadhu swaram
tata
sukku

Comment by cutefreaky on 11:08 AM

In the right side -- I GO TO.. lists his blog as Muraliyin Ethavadhu swaram
tata
sukku

Comment by Jeevan on 3:23 AM

i also many good friend after started blogging

Comment by Eclectic Blogger on 7:58 AM

surea visit pannanum avar blog-e

Comment by gP on 3:34 AM

surely blog's are connectors of our lives.

Post a Comment