Manam Magizhuthu

11:02 PM / Posted by cutefreaky /

For people who know me pretty well or rather for people who read my blog regularly, Im sure you all must be aware that I love to have friends and get really excited when Im with them..

I got a chance to get in touch with 3 of my school mates today. Got emails from 2 of them.. its been almost 9 yrs and the third one, I got a chance to talk to her after 7 yrs... wow... its such a wonderful feeling you get when you talk to them.. something runs inside your body which makes u really really jump with energy...transforms your voice into a charged music...wow...its so unexplainable... I really have no words to explain it out.. but would love to discuss this with a neuro to find out.. why our body goes through such emotions.... Am so damn excited to hear all the missing year stories about their lives and all the new things happening to them. Most of them are in the transition of their marital status, some of them are relocating cities or even countries and some of them are hopping jobs. The best part is that, the missing years have cultivated more fondness in our hearts and makes us recall our forgotten faces and names of our fellow class mates as though we are about to win a million $$$ if we recall their names....

Also .. late in the night.. got a chance to catch up with another friend after almost 8 months..though our conversation started with a bitter note over yahooo... we gradually... tried to fill the gap mutually..we did talk a lil n fight a lil or rather tease a lil ....

anyways.. after a long time.. I was happy to be able to communicate to some of my friends.

Also, I still have something lacking.. behing the back of my mind.. am still searching for some other friends of my past.. whom I would love to catch up with ... but have no idea how to locate them :-)

tata
sukku

14 comments:

Comment by kuttichuvaru on 5:27 AM

tats really nice!! seriously, I also got in touch with my long lost frenz sometime recently n it is definitely such a pleasure... n I cud see how exactly I felt wen I was reading ur lines!! lemme knw if the neuro does give u some explanation...

Comment by cutefreaky on 9:44 AM

@ raz : sure sure.. when i come to india.. i can get in touch with u ;-)...lol.....nakkinadhu kaanjuduthaaA??? paaathu paathu .. sathama solli Andhrakku kovam vanthuda poguthu...lol...
------------------------------------------
@ kutti : true true.. me searchin for a neuro ;-)
tata
sukku

Comment by Vivhyd on 10:03 AM

came here lost in travel in d blog world.. its always nice to stumble upon a few lost friends or classmates.. I had this period where I wud just google random classmates names and actually found a few of them.. but then I lost touch again :)

Comment by Vijay on 1:58 PM

hi

This is nice to see ur blog with new template, keep things different always.

I think this is the blog that i get more inspired while reading. bcos i feel the same too, searching for my past school friends and college frnds, i missed them earlier. Now, as i read this blog i feel better. Oh! there are lot many peoples like me. Really it is a great dream come true, when we have touch with them. Isn't it?

Comment by suresh on 2:14 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Comment by suresh on 2:16 AM

after reading this,
I too think of looking for my good old friends('enemies').
but donno how to.
I never thought, one day all of them will be too far to visit :(

Comment by Gladtomeetin on 11:35 AM

Thats really gr8 !!! Even i have had such experiences ;-))

wish you meet all your close friends soon !

Comment by Sriram on 1:50 PM

When in doubt, orkut.

Comment by che sara sara on 8:44 PM

i too met my very close friend in the train almost after 11 years
i sat down and then turn back to see she is there
both of us jumped in joy...
had a long convo
exchanged mobile nos...
so nice it is to meet friends

Comment by Jeevan on 3:05 AM

Hope you enjoy taking with ur old friends:)

Comment by Jagan on 8:32 PM

kamalakkannan id kudu ..un ppost pathu ennakku orey peelings ..

Comment by CyberRowdy(Q8TechDrive) on 6:07 AM

enikku onnume puruyille...tamil konjam konjam pesam porum....I love Tamil itz a great language...but unfortunately i can only understand.... cant speak! but I enjoy your blog...cheers

visit me at http://www.CyberRowdy.com

Comment by Eclectic Blogger on 7:30 AM

ORKUT!

Comment by Random Access on 7:54 AM

Nice.. I do hope we catch up before it becomes that long :P

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Post a Comment