Musky Mask

7:39 AM / Posted by cutefreaky /

Am i talking about DEO we wear??? ada paavingala... kulikkaama blog padikireengala...

naan aniyum mask (wht others think abt me )...friendly, extrovertish, extremely bold, help@anytime

what am i actually... well...am really comfortable talking to anyone @ any age... but the real me... is a person who can go to party's and hang out only with my known gang, can be my usual notorious and talkative only with my friends... On deep thoughts am I really the extrovertish mask am wearing......dunno (?)

what i think abt myself :
Friendly ....really easy to start talking to and can talk in a variety of topics....this is the best part of the mask which actually adds musk to my heart :-)

Extremely bold : hehehee...i hope my folks r not reading this post....I don't hesitate to take any actions if needed. Im not sure if some people refer to his as foolishly bold... but I have been brought up so independant that i find this as a part and parcel of me...Inwardly am not sure of whether to be happy about this part of me.

Help@anytime : wellllll..u r welcome to knock 24/7 & I wud be available to help anytime....This is something which i like the best about myself... but people who care for me sometimes feel i should Prioritize.....hmmmm.. well i shld remem that the next time i offer to help smone ( am very forgetful...lol)

wht I think about myself is the same as the REAL me......

what i dont like abt the above ME : Being too friendly gets me into trouble @ times,
extemely bold : when others tell me about the possible bad things that could have happened abt the risks i have been taking... i feel am too quick in action and feel stupid sometimes.... and last but not the least 'help@anytime' actually attracts lot of ppl to exploit me...

does everyone like the musky mask am wearing ???? do I really care... am not sure. I do care abt wht ppl I care for think abt me...

tata
sukku

11 comments:

Comment by Narayanan Venkitu on 11:45 PM

Sukku,

Very nice....I like your writing, I like you for whatever you are.

I am also a little like you..I think...( not bold though..can't take risks)...but with friends yes.! I cherish friendship..!!

From your post one can see what a great person you are....You are a gem.!! Your parents are lucky.!!

Comment by Random Access on 4:25 AM

Sukku why the ore feelings? dun worry ma..Sorry wasnt arnd for the last coupla days. u r a very nice gal and these traits will help u in life, if not immediately in the long run. 24/7 a? :P That I doubt... I know the best time to talk to u and will use tht advantage ;)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Comment by cutefreaky on 2:39 PM

@ venkitu sir,

thank you :-)...if u ask my parents how lucky they are.. they will b able to tell u better ...lol..
-----------------------------------
@ shining indian,
nice to know that u like ur friends so much.. they shld be lucky u realized their value
-----------------------------------
@ RARA : thangu thangu.....

24/7 is true... best time to talk to me???? heheheheee... i also know ur best times :-)

tata
sukku

Comment by Ramo on 8:28 PM

Good self-introspection...

whatever it may be...knowing our own traits clearly itself is a good character!

Comment by Jagan on 10:00 PM

rombah thinkings ah ? ni rombha helpful ah ? can u lend me 200$ ? ;-)

Comment by cutefreaky on 10:53 AM

@ ramo : heheheee...thankQ
----------------------------------
@ Jagan : sure... venumna... inga vandhu enna paarthu vaangitu po... :-)

tata
sukku

Comment by Sriram on 3:54 PM

"Neenga nallavara Kettavara" - dialogue maathiri oru dialogue adikkanum-nu thonudhu.. but edhuvum kedaikka maatengudhu :D.. ;)

Comment by cutefreaky on 9:19 PM

@ sriram : andha maathiri dialog ellam only possible by nayagan

tata
sukku

Comment by narayanan on 8:46 AM

enna aachu unakku? line'a ore philosophical'a post'a varudhu :-? kalai potta depression unakku vandhurucha ?

-narayanan

Comment by kuttichuvaru on 1:13 PM

enna ithu Anniyan maathiri dual personality? but really tat was a gud self-introspection...... guess my self-intro wud be much more complicated....

tata
kutti

Comment by Krishna on 12:03 AM

ada ada ada, nenjai pilzinjittaa. sukku, i think your post is a real good theme for a mmega serial...lol

jokes apart, your point leads to some sort of introspection of the self and sensibility. Now, i start pondering what sort of a mask am i wearing...hmmm

yoursm
Dhanvanth

Post a Comment