Manam virumbhum mannam :-)

4:28 PM / Posted by cutefreaky /

Did I tell you I was busy with the search??? Believe me, I never thought this was going to be so painful. It took me almost a week to decide what I wanted. At last...thank all my lucky stars....I got what I wanted :-)

'Paint the town in pink' is the untold rule in the family.The excitement grows uncontrollably to reach the sky. You are the celebrity at home and people shower you with all that you can ask for :-). You are the most wanted person for that span of 'celebration time'.

Waiting to meet all your friends and family, hugs n swt kisses from your lil cousins...(oh my god.. they are all grown up to become teen agers soon !!!) n many more new surprises to come.

Its the time to be rejoiced..a happy vacation back to your home country is all that I want this moment...


Manam virumbhum mannam... ennadhu mannin mannam :-)


tata
sukku

11 comments:

Comment by ada-paavi!!!! on 7:51 PM

madras varandhu irukkatom, annal ippo vandam, vandha veiyal la ull become kanja karuvadu

Comment by kuttichuvaru on 8:23 PM

hav fun!! enjoi ur trip!!

Comment by Syam on 8:35 AM

Have fun...nalla saapadu kidaikum....

Comment by cutefreaky on 10:04 AM

@ ada paavi...hmm varaama irukardhu nalladhungara :-)
-----------------------------------
@ kutti chuvaru : tripaaa .. enna trip???
-----------------------------------
@ syam : wish i cud go to jus eat :-)

tata
sukku

Comment by Subramanian Ramachandran on 10:41 AM

manam virumbum mannam... anga en avlo oru azhutham :) oh avlo azhuthamana paasam vachirukeengala :-)

Chennai welcomes you :)

Comment by Eclectic Blogger on 4:37 AM

u finalised india trip!?

Comment by Visithra on 11:13 PM

ooohh have a fun n safe trip dear

Comment by cutefreaky on 4:16 PM

@ all : Poga aasai thaan... aanaa ippothaikku illai.. was kinda home-land sick.. adhaan indha post :-(

tata
sukku

Comment by Gladtomeetin on 2:37 PM

Hey...I wish u get to go home soon...even i feel like gettin back home..

Home Sweet Home!

Comment by Random Access on 6:27 AM

Hope it clicks soon!

Make sure u drop by here. Being in the west, I wont entertain any excuses!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Comment by priyums on 12:33 AM

Come back and mail me..Its been a long time since we chatted..
priyums/seattle

Post a Comment