Aaniyadikka(m) oru padam

9:38 AM / Posted by cutefreaky /

FRIENDS ARE WELCOME
RELATIVES ONLY BY APPOINTMENT

This was a souvenir wall hanger I saw recently....

When I read these lines, I felt as though for the first time there was someone out there who feels the same as me. No offense against being close to relatives, but you are better off with your friends than relatives is my arguement. You might be very close to one of your relatives and will eventually find yourself searching for a friend in them rather than the RELATIONSHIP......this is bitter to accept that you prefer friends to relatives but it is true and am not ashamed to accept it...

well after a longggggggggggg time.. I got to talk to one of my friend last night...(raz it was)......lost my sleep...came to office later than I actually planned to...eyes are burning and red...tired cos of the lack of sleep.. but wht the hell.... an hour or more over the phone with a friend... actually made me forget... all this stress and found myself :-) grinning... stupidly on my way to office as I recalled my conversation with her the previous night... nice warm heart huggin memories of college life...makes u smtimes realize that you have grown old out of college... people change.. for good ( hopefully!!!).... Though I spoke to my Best friend....it is true that even if you were to catch up with someone you have hardly spoken during your college times.. u find yourself warming up with them....

tata
sukku

10 comments:

Comment by Eclectic Blogger on 11:36 AM

true.. i also happened to get an email from a school friend.. whom I harldy talked to then.. but it felt real good.. somehow ppl in the past (friends only) seem to have a higher value.. and they always think and wish good for u.. and u for them.. and thats y i see the whole warming up funda..

PS: unmaiye sollunge.. real ellam vidatheenge.. control systems cup thane!?

Comment by cutefreaky on 12:04 PM

@ raz : machi...am too sure jamshed is not CSE..i was in the next class room as the final cse(2001) batch n i knw who are were there ... n how many of us look out.. and at whom.. i wudnt have misd jamshed.... if he was there....will ask msn to confirm anyways ;-)....only one was AB (jollu vidathey peru paatha udaney...naayey)....i will find out soon...abt haseena.. i can ask my cousin....he will knw better.....
tata
sukku

Comment by cutefreaky on 12:06 PM

@ EB : nice knowing a nameless blogger (!@#@$@#%)....

@ ur PS : meyalumey andha paperukku thapichuten bhaaaaa..
tata
sukku

Comment by My days(Gops) on 3:53 AM

i agree with u, tht some relatives are better than friends (ofcourse not 4 me).....

college life => missing my memories...

Comment by Anck su Namun on 4:46 AM

Got ye tagged sukku !!

Comment by Barani on 1:18 PM

I agree with you Sukhanya.

Hey, 'BABA' padathula oru scene irukku theriyuma where Rajini stresses this funda!!

Comment by Jagan on 8:24 PM

me too stay away from relatives ....somehow i feel i can live without relatives but not without frds .

Comment by Vinesh on 10:49 AM

Mostly this is cos we are born with relatives, but we chose our friends..

Comment by cutefreaky on 10:55 PM

@ my days are counted : glad there r ppl out there who agree with me
-----------------------------------
@ Barani : Naa BABA parkalai
-----------------------------------
@ anck su namun : who r u?? I dont think i would want to do the tag
-----------------------------------
@jagan : yes.. jags..
-----------------------------------
@vinesh : long time no see...yes..we can choose our friend..am glad i chose u as one

tata
sukku

Comment by Celia on 9:55 AM

Love fails when one takes another for granted for too long

In a relationship, when a help is done, every one thinks that its a no-big deal.

But in friendship.. you get thanked and thanked and thanked till you say.. "Please paaa... no thank yous between friends".

But whatever may be the cause.. Trust is the foundation for any relationship. Whether its relatives/friends. If thats not there, everything else is just eyewash.

First timer here.. can't believe that I wrote this much.. Like your blog..

Post a Comment